G29 Owners.

United Kingdom
London
Sparks_360
I’m having an issue with this wheel whilst playing GT Sport, I hope it’s the game and not the wheel itself because this wheel isn’t even a year old yet.

Driving on the track it’s perfectly fine, on occasion if I was to go off the track, hit a wall or even take a corner using the apex, the wheel would sometimes turn itself to the left or right, but the car will remain straight, causing me to Re-calibrate the wheel, this is really frustrating when racing online.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Also this issue I’m having has never occurred whilst playing other games.

I’m having an issue with this wheel whilst playing GT Sport, I hope it’s the game and not the wheel itself because this wheel isn’t even a year old yet.

Driving on the track it’s perfectly fine, on occasion if I was to go off the track, hit a wall or even take a corner using the apex, the wheel would sometimes turn itself to the left or right, but the car will remain straight, causing me to Re-calibrate the wheel, this is really frustrating when racing online.

Maybe you had damage after hitting the wall, was your car indicating damage by flashing red?

I havent had this problem inparticular. Just my FFB would stiffen up(i have it at 1 and itll feel like its set at 10 ) and not change. Have to unplug it quick seems to remedy it.

I havent had this problem inparticular. Just my FFB would stiffen up(i have it at 1 and itll feel like its set at 10 ) and not change. Have to unplug it quick seems to remedy it.
this happens when you put the ps to rest without reeboting.

Have you checked that the power is connected? The buttons feed from the usb but the transformer controls force feedback.

I drive with a Logitech G29 never had an issue or glitch. I would hard reset all wheel settings.

I've used this wheel with other games such as DriveClub, GT6 & Grid AutoSport never had issues it's only GT Sport... i think i'll have to try those games to see if the issues i'm having occur with the games mentioned above.

I've used this wheel with other games such as DriveClub, GT6 & Grid AutoSport never had issues it's only GT Sport... i think i'll have to try those games to see if the issues i'm having occur with the games mentioned above.
Same here , my accelerator does not rev smoothly in races , it is fine when
standing still to rev it. Just on Gt sport, all my other racing games, no problem .

Back