G29 pedals not working

• Thread starter LT-1
  • 15 comments
Just got a g29 for gt sport and the pedals are completely dead. Its as if no commands are mapped to them. I can find no configuration for the pedals in the in-game controller settings. Only for the wheel and buttons, which work fine. All connections are good and secure. What am I missing?

Just throwing this out there but isn't there a switch on top of the wheel, possibly it's not set to right setting? At work just browsing forums and cant remember what that switch is for off hand but that's my one suggestion if connections are good

Just throwing this out there but isn't there a switch on top of the wheel, possibly it's not set to right setting? At work just browsing forums and cant remember what that switch is for off hand but that's my one suggestion if connections are good
That switch is to go between PS3 and PS4. It has to be on PS4 or nothing on the wheel will work.

It's switched to ps4. I don't have any other ps4 racing games at the moment. I do have gt6 for ps3 and the crew on pc, I will try those once I get home from work.

Edit: yes they're securely plugged in, triple checked that. Also usb plugged directly into ps4, no extensions, power plug also directly plugged to wall outlet.

There are no settings in game for the pedals. I have had no issues with mine. Triple check the connections and restart the game. Any other game you can test them out on?

I think you can plug into a pc and test them on there. I have a g29 and it worked 'out of the box' with pedals on both the demo and closed beta. (Full game not out here yet )

The only issue I'm aware of is the clutch control is 🤬

Last edited by a moderator:
In GT Sport it's not possible to (re)map the pedals, same goes for the shifter, the game has those inputs mapped by default. It was exactly the same in gt6.
Basicly you only need/can map the buttons on the steering wheel. Your pedals will work fine.

So I sent the stuff back, their customer service dept said they plugged the wheel and pedals in to a pc and ps4 and they worked fine...........

What the actual....

They're sending them back to me now.

Back