G29 Random Disconnects

• Thread starter MAYHEM 57
  • 2 comments
United States
S.C.
MAYHEM_57
My Logitech G29 will randomly disconnect. I can’t go for more that a lap or two before the issue arises. A window appears stating it has disconnected. I have to press the PS button and the X button to continue my race. In the meantime, I will have wrecked so my race is over.
First, I reseated all of the cables at both ends, no help. I bypassed the usb extension, no help. I have also tried other games and still experience the issue. I have also disconnected the pedal set and raced backward using the triangle button and the issue persists.
Any suggestions?

Update: I disassembled the base inspected, rerouted and reseated all connections. The only thing noted was the shield on the wheel cable was TIGHT before rerouting cable.
I have gone twenty laps so far without issues.

Update: I disassembled the base inspected, rerouted and reseated all connections. The only thing noted was the shield on the wheel cable was TIGHT before rerouting cable.
I have gone twenty laps so far without issues.
Glad to hear your's was an easy fix. I had the same a year back, but nothing was unseated.. bought a cable kit from ali-express and all worked fine for a good while. Then it all started again three months ago. So I caved and bought a TGT II. Absolutely love it.

Back