G29 Settings

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Need some help with the G29 here. Any tips for better feedback? I watched a video where a guy was able to get the wheel to return to center like a real car but even copying his settings, I can't get that. Wheel feels like it has no feedback at all. Logitech app running, all drivers updated.

Need some help with the G29 here. Any tips for better feedback? I watched a video where a guy was able to get the wheel to return to center like a real car but even copying his settings, I can't get that. Wheel feels like it has no feedback at all. Logitech app running, all drivers updated.
I am experiencing the same exact experience. pedals and wheel respond but i feel like there are little to no feedback. I even tried to run the car into the wall and off the track to see how it will provide feed back but there is little to none. When i swtiched to need for speed im receiving a good amount of feedback. I also tried to mess with the feedback settings and its still the same.

I am experiencing the same exact experience. pedals and wheel respond but i feel like there are little to no feedback. I even tried to run the car into the wall and off the track to see how it will provide feed back but there is little to none. When i swtiched to need for speed im receiving a good amount of feedback. I also tried to mess with the feedback settings and its still the same.
I think you're in the wrong thread.

Back