G29 steering wheel settings

Psycho Turtle

TURTLE RACING LEAGUE
Premium
United States
Texas
TEXAS-TURTLE-ONE
I had a G27 when I played GT6 and I could change the steering from 900 degrees to 600 degrees with a couple of button combinations. Is that possible with the G29 in GT Sport? Thanks!

I had a G27 when I played GT6 and I could change the steering from 900 degrees to 600 degrees with a couple of button combinations. Is that possible with the G29 in GT Sport? Thanks!
Hey Psycho, hey Wins

Psycho down load Logitech software version

LGS_8.96.81 my understanding it's the latest version and you can change your steering degrees there.

Download to PC, plug your g29 into your PC and change it. I haven't done it yet but it's supposed to work.

Hey Psycho, hey Wins

Psycho down load Logitech software version

LGS_8.96.81 my understanding it's the latest version and you can change your steering degrees there.

Download to PC, plug your g29 into your PC and change it. I haven't done it yet but it's supposed to work.

Great, thanks Randy!

What is your PSN user name so I can send you an FR? My son is using my old PSN user name. He gets a kick out of being called Psycho by his online friends.
ItsAllAboutWins

I only play on weekends if at all. I got a new job and I don't have much game time.

Back