G29 wheel

• Thread starter VTR90
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
evenin,

Just signed up to the forum so hi all.

I’ve just bought my first wheel for PS4 and need practice coz it’s not as easy as I thought can anyone point me in the direction of online groups to join or similar with like minded people?

Cheers

have you messed with the FFB or any of the settings? i also run the G29 it took me a while to get use to using it instead of the DS4 controller but once i got comfortable with it i noticed my driving improved. best advise i can give you is mess with the settings until you find out which is right for you and practice, youll get it but it does take some time the more you run the more you will get comfortable with it

have you messed with the FFB or any of the settings? i also run the G29 it took me a while to get use to using it instead of the DS4 controller but once i got comfortable with it i noticed my driving improved. best advise i can give you is mess with the settings until you find out which is right for you and practice, youll get it but it does take some time the more you run the more you will get comfortable with it

Cheers for the reply

I have messed with the settings in GT a lil bit they are abit limited though aren’t they unless I’m missing something. I’m slowly getting used to it and really enjoying it to be fair

Is there any other recommendable games that are compatible with this wheel besides project Cars?

Thanks

some of the other guys might know more about other games. i just run PC2 and GT Sport. good luck and stay with it man!

It's just a matter of seat time and getting the timing down. I use a G920 on a Drivehub and I love it. I'm much slower on a DS4 pad and I'll never go back. The more time you spend using the wheel the better that you'll be. Also watch some of the top drivers on Youtube to get pointers.

Back