G35 Sedan (NA) vs Skyline Sedan (J) -- What's changed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCE
  • 5 comments
  • 835 views

JCE

Messages
6,769
Germany
Little Elm, TX
Messages
JCE3000GT
I need specifics on what's changed from the Japanese Skyline V35 Sedan vs the G35 Sedan in North America. I've been tossing around the idea of getting a G35 Sedan and doing a conversion myself which would include the right hand drive. I'd like to have the G35 Coupe/350Z style exhaust with the exhaust note also...it's just sexy. Any facts would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
There is no difference other than the right side drive and emissions stuff, plus the badging.
 
skylineGTR_guy
There is no difference other than the right side drive and emissions stuff, plus the badging.

Exactly what did they change in the emissions. Codes in the ECU, the ECU itself, exhaust parts, or intake--what? :)
 
JCE3000GT
Exactly what did they change in the emissions. Codes in the ECU, the ECU itself, exhaust parts, or intake--what? :)

I dont know what the japanese emissions standards are so I honestly have no idea.
 
Why would you do a thing like that? In my opinion, it's just a waste of money - to convert it to RHD and all the badging.
 
the only mainn differance is the badge its the same car rly
 
Back