G920 just completely stopped working after I unticked one box in CSP.

• Thread starter Brod3qu1n
  • 4 comments
Estonia
Estonia
Hello everyone!

I happened on a very unexpected problem with my g920 today. I was trying to fix some 90degree flipped mirrors on a mod, and unticked the "normalize UV mapping" box in smart mirrors on CSP. After I loaded the race again, my wheel and pedals no longer functioned.

So I tried everything that came to mind, reinstalled CSP, tried different versions, tried recalibrating the wheel, it shows up in CM and the axis seem to register but in-game its just dead. Other games like DR2 work just fine, tried restarting everything, searched google where some people said to have solved the same problem but wouldn't bother sharing the method. I even ticked the box again which started it all, and nothing...

Has anyone had a similar problem and what should I do to resolve it?

Hello everyone!

I happened on a very unexpected problem with my g920 today. I was trying to fix some 90degree flipped mirrors on a mod, and unticked the "normalize UV mapping" box in smart mirrors on CSP. After I loaded the race again, my wheel and pedals no longer functioned.

So I tried everything that came to mind, reinstalled CSP, tried different versions, tried recalibrating the wheel, it shows up in CM and the axis seem to register but in-game its just dead. Other games like DR2 work just fine, tried restarting everything, searched google where some people said to have solved the same problem but wouldn't bother sharing the method. I even ticked the box again which started it all, and nothing...

Has anyone had a similar problem and what should I do to resolve it?
I don't play AC but I've had a similar problem with my G29 in Gran Turismo. Also the problem would randomly correct itself and reappear occasionally, with no apparent reason, which might be why others haven't shared the solution.... But by chance I discovered the cause (at least in my case)

You won't believe it.... It was because a button was stuck down.... In my case it was the large "enter" button in the middle of the red ring, but the G920 doesn't have that type of button. Nevertheless I did also (separately) discover that the L3 & R3 buttons can get stuck behind the metal if you press them too hard and bend the plastic down.
Depending on the game's programming it might get stuck in a "x button down" loop or similar, whereas other games might not. In my case everything worked fine in the menus but I just couldn't select anything (in the game only)

I hope that helps

Thanks, but that was not the case. I had to delete and reinstall Logitech G Hub. Weird that one click in CSP would mess with steering wheel driver software, but it seems to be working again for now.

It happened again, I changed some values at the controls tab in CM, and now I'm in the same situation as before, when I load the game up the controls dont do anything, although showing up as working in CM. Only this time reinstalling Logitech G Hub does not help in any way. It seems that whenever I change any setting whatsoever in CM, it immideately causes some conflict with the g920... Has seriously noone but me encountered this problem?

did it the hard way all you had to do was remove cm, since its not a install program it would have reset to default setting when started it up (remove) delete it and then open back the zip and run it again

Latest Posts

Back