GAHHH endurance

  • Thread starter Thread starter shimmy3003
  • 13 comments
  • 1,602 views
Messages
6
So let me get this right, i spend about an hour and forty five minutes of my life doing the first endurance race only to get 136,000 cr. and a car thats worth nothing and one i probably will not ever use.

spoiiiiiler



I mean come on, the HSC?




So am i failing to see the merit of even DOING an endurance race? Especially if i can use that hour and forty five minutes to grind and make about 1.4 mil cr.!!!!!
I mean, do the endurance races get better, or are the another collection of vanity completion trophies
 
There's a thread posting the rewards for Endurance races on the main GT5 page. You can decide from there whether or not the races are 'worth it'. It's not like anyone forced you to run it, but I guess if you're going to complain, then you're going to complain. I strongly suggest you not run the Roadster 4 Hours. I'd hate to drown in your tears when you get the prize car for that.
 
I think the only reason im complaining is that i know im a whore for the little gold trophies, and no matter what im gonna run all of them anyways haha
 
Don't forget to use the
[*/spoiler] tag next time, it hides the spoiler so that you need to highlight the text to make it appear.

Just don't do it in a race or you'll lose downforce.... Ok, I'm out this way ->[]


Here you go! :D
 
I think the only reason im complaining is that i know im a whore for the little gold trophies, and no matter what im gonna run all of them anyways haha

No, seriously. Avoid the Miata Endurance. The tsunami of tears will be tremendous. It's horrible. The horror. Please, think of all the non-swimmers!

:lol:
 
Whateva happened to just enjoying the racing???
 
just finished the miata endurance, spend 3 hours building 8 laps of gap, and then 1 hour to ram each AI car and put some dents on their body...that's the only fun part I could thought of.
 
I did the 4 Hour Tsukuba endurance, spent the last hour forcing every other car pit when it didn't need to because I was sooo bored.

I am half thinking about not doing any more endurance races to see if PD add mechanical damage to single player to make it much more interesting.
 
oh man there must be something wrong with me.. Im enjoying every second of endurance
 
I tend to buy the slowest car that I can get away with for endurance events so I have to race the whole way. That makes it rather more interesting.
 
If the only thing you were interested in was the amount of money and the prize car you get for the race then yes, absolutely, you are "failing to see the merit of even DOING an endurance race"
 
Back