Gallardo Event really annoying me

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 35 comments
  • 4,243 views
I fully mod everything as much as possible before I race it. Did this with DS3 and won first try easily... I passed everyone in the first 15 seconds and it stayed that way.
 
The gran turismo all-stars pissed me off at first..i'd be first the whole time, then one car passes me and flies through the track since of course the AI cars never screw up and just gets a huge lead on me...but I was able to get gold after a few tries.
 
Just done the Gallardo event. Stock car plus soft Sports tyres do it. No need to fuss around. Use Racing Hard Slicks for even better grip if you need to.

Now I know why we had IC-10 - golding that was great training for events like. ;):lol:
 
if the car "handles" like crap then why not try upgrading the suspension? maybe even the drivetrain? all the power / carbon fiber in the world wont help if you can't put it to the pavement...
 
The car DOES drive like crap, I wouldn't have bought it if not for this event.

That said, a fully tuned Gallardo with good tires should allow you to win very easily, even while sliding on ice and oversteering that this car has.
 
Back