gallardo or 430 scud

  • Thread starter Thread starter velocity187
  • 16 comments
  • 1,589 views
Scuderia is probably better all round but the Gallardo can be used in the Gallardo Cup (obviously)
 
which one would drag better

The Lambo is quicker in a straight line. But the Scuderia is more agile. Depends on what you are going to use it for. The Lambo is also slightky qicker on tracks that favours powerful cars.. On let's say tsukuba, my guess is taht the Scuderia is the faster one..
 
Get them both.

The scudi is one of THE most friggin amazing track cars in the game. The grip and handling are phenomenal.

The "baby bull" is just plain fun.

If economy is a problem (ie you are early on in the game) get the gallardo as it can be used in two specific races. But later on get them both, very fun cars,

Also as a previous poster mentioned the gallardo is probably better if you just want to drag (it goes to a higher HP, similar weight and is awd).
 
Money aside, get the Ferrari. It's more agile and easier to drive. The Gallardo is fun to drive as well, but it's more of a handful.
 
Buy the Scuderia, it may not be as pretty as the Gallardo, but it's much quicker in technical circuits.
 
Has anyone painted their Scuderia? I painted mine red and it changed the stripes solid white instead of the grey with black outline that it had before. When I paint it white, it turns the stripes solid black with no outline. :( I like the original stripes it comes with.
 
Has anyone painted their Scuderia? I painted mine red and it changed the stripes solid white instead of the grey with black outline that it had before. When I paint it white, it turns the stripes solid black with no outline. :( I like the original stripes it comes with.

I didn't paint mine in the fear of this.. But now I know, thanks. :)
 
I would choose the 430, because a Ferrari, and the Gallardo is available for everyone online and it looks kind off silly to me to drive a Gallardo.
 
You'll need the Gallardo but you can also use the Scud for the Ferrari Cup. I have them both. I would buy the Lambo first because you will need it first in Aspec. But you will also need the Ferrari later on.
 
which one would drag better

Gallardo - the 4wd means it will rocket off the start line, every time, consistenly, especially if you are using sports tyres.

I think the Scuderia can be made lighter than Gallardo, but the Gallardo can be tuned to be more powerful, so I think power to weight ratio's will be fairly similiar.

Scuderia, you will have to be at optimum revs for a perfect ''launch'', Gallardo just give it full revs and away you go.
 
I didn't paint mine in the fear of this.. But now I know, thanks. :)

LOL at schadenfreud. DON'T paint buggattis either, two tone goes away, unless you want it solid.
 
I bought the Gallardo, as it can win the Lambo event, the Italian event (overpowered sadly) and the Gallardo specific event.

I haven't tried the Scud, but I have the 06' F430, which is a grip machine.

I can lap Monza in my F430 as quickly as I can in 599. If the Scud is even better, I may have to pick one up.

My answer, if you haven't done those three events, get the Gallardo first and pick up the Scud 430 later.
 
As others have said Get Both!

In real life I'm more a fan of the Gallardo but in game I find myself hopping into the Scud more. The Gallardo can oversteer easily so you have to play with the torque balance on the front and rear wheels to get something that works for you.

The Scud on the other hand pushes the front end to much and plows through the corners (ie oversteers). Therefore you're going to have to mess with the suspension (ie camber/toe/sways) to get it to the way you like it. But once the Scud is set up properly man it is a beauty. And as much as I like the 458 I'm still stuck on the beauty of the 430 styling.
 
Back