Gallardo Rimmed A4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poverty
  • 13 comments
  • 726 views

Poverty

(Banned)
Messages
3,567
07-07983565607.jpg


DSC_0014m%f6rkrevbmindre.jpg


Absolutely beautiful.
 
Fantastic. :drool:

Never knew supercar rims work on estates. (Both being from the Audi stable changed it a bit, though)
 
Very cool. 👍

This should have gone in the Imports thread, though.
 
Integra Type R
Very cool. 👍

This should have gone in the Imports thread, though.

Ah didnt know. I thought you guys only called the japanese racers imports. Will do next time.
 
Looks quite good. What trim is that estate? or is it a body kit?
 
Looks like an Oettinger bodykit.

Sesssy.
 
Wonder how much those set the owner back. They do look fantastic, though.
 
Cars nice but I could've picked wayyyy better rims.
 
The Lambo rims do work on the Audi well, but then I kinda figured they would as Audi and Lamborghini are both owned by the Volkswagen Group. lol
 
Ugh.

Every Golf tuner and their dog have been putting Porsche (Turbo mostly) wheels on their Golfs and such. One of several VW tuning traits I just don't get...
 
Nice matchup.

The suspension definitely looks tweaked a bit, some negative camber in the front, and slightly positive in the back perhaps?
 
Like the wheels, but I'm not a fan of putting them on the wagon. They would look killer on the sedan, or an S4.
 
Back