Gallery updates: post your update here

Afghanistan
Afghanistan
Before I start- I did already post a thread asking if this would be a good idea, I got a few comments agreeing it would so here is the beta test. Could a kindly mod please pin this thread? It won't work at all otherwise. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the gallery update thread.
This should be a place for gallery owners to post their updates to make it easier for everyone to catch up
on new picture sets without missing out a set because it receives no comments and drops down the page.

Remember; the more that people post their updates, the better this thread will work.

To make the best use of this thread, please take a moment to read the guidelines below.

Guidelines for posting

Ideally people will post a link to their update, a preview picture and/or a brief description of the update. Please keep preview pictures down
to a manageable amount; no more than two pictures, at no larger than 500 pixels at the longest edge (the same size as competition previews)

Please only post a link to your update, not the first page of your gallery as this will defeat the point of the thread.
To do this, right click on the number at the top right of your post, select "Copy link address" and post this code as a weblink.

Guidelines for viewing

The best way to use this thread is to remember which update you last viewed, therefore all posts below will be new update which you have not already seen.

To keep the thread clear of clutter and make it easy to follow please do not leave comments. You can comment to your hearts content within the gallery itself.
To clarify- only post if you are linking to your new update.

Right, that should be it. On with the updates....

Back