The 2.10 patch pp changes have broken the game for me. Me and Im sure lots of other people have taken the time to tune and test many
cars on all the tracks to find what works best for any given PP event. Also we have spent lots of time aquiring the paint colors for our cars through trades and even spending money on the DLC paint pack to get our cars the way we want them. But now with this new PP patch all my cars that I spent so much time tuning and painting (gold chrome) are not competitive anymore. The GT5 game that I learned to love is no longer the same game. They changes the core of our sand box after almost 2 years of great GT5 racing. When I play now it feels so different and has become unenjoyable. Maybe PD will learn the same thing the team at Star Wars Galaxies learned when they changed their sand box with a "Combat Upgrade".
cars on all the tracks to find what works best for any given PP event. Also we have spent lots of time aquiring the paint colors for our cars through trades and even spending money on the DLC paint pack to get our cars the way we want them. But now with this new PP patch all my cars that I spent so much time tuning and painting (gold chrome) are not competitive anymore. The GT5 game that I learned to love is no longer the same game. They changes the core of our sand box after almost 2 years of great GT5 racing. When I play now it feels so different and has become unenjoyable. Maybe PD will learn the same thing the team at Star Wars Galaxies learned when they changed their sand box with a "Combat Upgrade".