GAME BROKEN GT SPORT

• Thread starter Lcd328
  • 16 comments
Australia
Australia
is this game game broken though SR and penaltys

because most of the time u turn corners in the game u get penaltys and soon tap someone on the back of the car u lose SR

I wish fix the Damn Game Tnxz Polyphony digital for the Pentaly game

GG

Last edited:
The onus is on you not to make contact with the rear of the car you are chasing. If you do then a penalty is rightly coming your way. Having said that, the system is not perfect and you can get penalised unfairly at times, such as if you get brake checked when attempting an overtake, but that is pretty basic stuff.

Also, please stop using text speak as it looks horrendous. The word is 'you' not 'u'. Admins do not like to see it.

Last edited:
Played for about 5 hours yesterday and didn't seem broken at all....maybe a scratch or two on the paint work.

because most of the time u turn corners in the game u get penaltys and soon tap someone on the back of the car u lose SR

GG
Seems more like you should fix something in your driving.

IMO, a high SR rating is to easy to obtain ( I'm not saying all negative SR deductions are correct)

I believe there should be a delay of a few sectors or a lap before a possitive rating can be achieved after a -SR has occurred

What part of "this is a non-contact sport" did you not understand? This isn't like Need For Speed wherein love taps and trading paint are okay.

images

GG

Holy typos and grammar mistakes Batman. This game is far from broken. If you're getting penalties in every corner, you're cutting the track...

GG
Well your SR is going down but there’s nothing wrong with that. It just means you probably belong in C or D.

Not sure if this is Jeremy Clarkson levels of Hyperbole or if this guy is completely playing the game wrong. I've done a lot of laps in this game (In all three of its iterations this year) annnnd only a tiny few had penalties so as much as I've mentioned the flawed SR system, I'm not sure this's a issue with the game mechanic's as it is with the player.

Seems more like you should fix something in your driving.

As well as his style of posting. Think several people are gonna need a translator for that.

What part of "this is a non-contact sport" did you not understand? This isn't like Need For Speed wherein love taps and trading paint are okay.

images

:lol:

That's getting saved.

Latest Posts

Back