Game completion percentages.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ritchell
  • 2 comments
  • 400 views
Messages
2
I'm at around 19% completion and I was wondering if the fastest way to boost completion was known. I'm curious about the fastest way to get 25% (so I can try my hand at endurance races). I read in a recent post that most of the special driving missions are 0.2% each, but I was wondering if there's a list for all of the other required events to gain completion in this game. For instance, would a championship be worth more percentage points than, say, 5 individual races? Thanks for your time. If my searching wasn't complete, I'm sorry, I tried looking around a good bit before I posted.
 
you can start with the first 10 driving missions, those are easy.
do some races in special conditions, those are quite easy too.
i did all the american events in about 2 hours, just to get those out the way
try some japanese events, or manufacturer 'one make' races.

just look around
 
Thanks for the suggestions. I just got done doing the American events, and I'm now on the one-make races for the American dealers. I'm now at 21.7%, so I might be able to start an endurance race before the new year sets in. :)
 
Back