Game completion %?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaster83
  • 9 comments
  • 487 views

Jaster83

(Banned)
Messages
118
How long did it take you to get 100% completion (from the time you bought the game)?

I'm at 59.5% and have had the game since May 12th, and I went out of town from the 18th to the 25th, so today's June 4th... I've had access to the game 16 days...
 
And quite a bit of free time in those 16 days, apparently.

I'm currently at 90% and I've owned the game for about 13 months. I can't say I've been focused on completion until recently, though.
 
I've had the game since July of 2001. I got my first 100% just after 9-11. So 2 months of semi-intensive playing.
kideng
 
I'm sure if I put my mind to it I could finish in less than a month. But, it took me about three months after I remove the two in the middle that I didn't play at all.
 
well about 20.3% here... i was up to 70 once got boring so i restarted

i think it takes about 40 straight hours to complete the game almost 2 straight days...
 
Holy crap, has anyone actually done it in 40 strait hours?

And yes, quite a bit of free time in those 16 days lol. Classes were over on the 8th and my drivers license is under suspension until the 28th of this month... so I've got nothing else to do with myself than sleep, eat, and play with... the PS2 8-P

(I got my license suspended for none other than 6 speeding tickets in under a year. And now I'm playing a racing game... lol)

--Jaster
 
I think about 6 months for me...that was with on and off playing.
 
64.3% today 8-P about done with pro league, only got to do the ones requiring S-License and the Red Emblem races and the Tuscan races. Gonna go bust out the Red Emblem 8)
 
It took me about 2 1/2 months. Got it around Dec. 28th and finished it around March. Just got all golds on license's. That took me about 4 days.
 
I got it about a year ago for christmas and i started playing it a few mounths after that. I am currently at 68.3% and i almost have every single car without cheating.:odd:
 
Back