Game crashed

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
During the first lap at spa last Saturday's daily race, the game crashed and when I checked, I had lost over 1300 Dr points.
I've tried to report this but there seems to be of no way reporting this. Can anyone help an old man out with some advice please.

During the first lap at spa last Saturday's daily race, the game crashed and when I checked, I had lost over 1300 Dr points.
I've tried to report this but there seems to be of no way reporting this. Can anyone help an old man out with some advice please.

not an expert but I’m guessing you’ve left it a wee bit late to do anything about it..

I've always had the option to report the crash when it occurs??? so I usually do but the reality is you aren't getting the 1300 DR back without racing again.

How did you report it...I couldn't find any links to report the crash..thank you for your reply.

this usually shows up when a game crashes on ps4.

CE-34878-0-error-ps4.jpg

you can report that the game crashed to help them find the bugs/glitches that cause the crash but you will probably never get back the 1300 DR other than by racing.

Back