Game crashes?

Today I had the game crash twice on me so far, both times on the race confirmation screen, right before the game starts. I clicked on the green button and then, bam, it freezes. I hope there´s nothing wrong with the UMD drive, I played quite a lot today, maybe the unit is just overheating... it´s a 2000 model with the latest firmware btw. :nervous:

Anybody else had that?

I had this with the PSN download on my 1000 - to solve it, I put the PSP into 'sleep' (Flick the power switch up quickly) and then revived it strait away.
I sugest trying that method.
If it dosn't work, install the game data (If you havn't already). If that fails, I'd contact Sony.

Mine crashed playing on Adhoc Party when it lost connection... It just shut down completely!

Mind you, the PSP was rather warm to the touch, so it could have been a thermal safety, dunno though.

Mine starting crashing when I turned the custom soundtrack on after every race when the replay is about to start it crashes if i have enabled the option =(

Yesterday when I attempted to play it with ADHOC party everytime it joined a hosted session it would freeze then crash.

Later with a different host it stopped doing that.

Back