Game crashing before updating

  • Thread starter Thread starter Djowsef
  • 4 comments
  • 488 views
Messages
18
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Messages
Djowsef
Messages
Djowsef
Hi. I am trying to play GT6 now, and it is crashing every time I try to open it. I think I've already update it to 1.03, but now it's saying that my version is 1.02 and that it needs to update to 1.03, but when I click "yes", it crashes and the PS3 restarts saying that the system has been shutdown improperly. I tried 4 times, and happens the same. Do someone know what should I do? I played yesterday and worked fine! Thanks in advance.
P.S.: My game has been bought via PSN, so I can't delete the updates only.
 
Press it within 2 seconds of the prompt coming up.
HOLY COW IT WORKED!!! Many many thanks brother!!!! It just helped me a lot! I were already giving up. :gtpflag:
 
I had to update my ps3 system OS to the newest edition
 
Back