Game Crashs in Gt Sport mode after Qualification

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthonyfa18
  • 5 comments
  • 479 views
Messages
767
Canada
montreal,quebec,canada
Messages
Anthonyfa18
has this ever happen to you, last night i did my Qualification in fia manufactured race and then the game gave me a error and log me out, after i restated the game i was not able to do the race agine, and it gave me 0 points (like dnf) and lower my b rating, has this happen to any one ????
 
Yep, it's something that happens often and not only after qualification. I'm really surprised that this hasn't been fixed yet.
 
The game has only crashed on me once . I'm running it off my external .
 
I just spent some time run qualifying laps for daily race C. The game crashed when exiting qualifying three separate times. My progress was saved every time so nothing was lost, but it's a bit worrisome. I hope it doesn't happen after I've actually entered into the race.
 
I just spent some time run qualifying laps for daily race C. The game crashed when exiting qualifying three separate times. My progress was saved every time so nothing was lost, but it's a bit worrisome. I hope it doesn't happen after I've actually entered into the race.

It can, even right at the end of the race so you've just wasted x amount of minutes for nothing. After warm up is it's favourite time to do it but even doing certain things in the menus can cause it too.
 
has this ever happen to you, last night i did my Qualification in fia manufactured race and then the game gave me a error and log me out, after i restated the game i was not able to do the race agine, and it gave me 0 points (like dnf) and lower my b rating, has this happen to any one ????
Happened to me once a while back. I think it's due to a disconnection between you and the game server. Happens in other races and menus as well.
 
Back