- 1,527
- ScruffybUK
Supposedly there's 1031 Cars in the Game
200 Are Premuim
That Leaves 831 as Standards the 1 is Important i'll come back to that later
This Morning I was at Level 23 with 67% Game Completion
I need 3 Cars to To Finish A-Spec and 2 Levels to get too Level 25 and the Endurance Races
So with that in mind I bought the Jimmie Johnson 48 Chevy Impala and grinded away at the American Championship , specifcally the Indy Superspeedway , you can get round the Track easily in 3.52 secs one handed
This Pays 98,000 credits and 4440 Level Experience Points . I Currently have 3.674,698 Credits
After Grinding Indy for ages I finally got to Level 25 I also did all the other Races bar the 3 I still need cars for , oh i'm at 68% now...wow eh
Which brings me onto the Used Delearship Garage . as Mentioned by Famine in another thread here --> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134149
Every time you see the load screen as you are Entering a Race thats another GAME DAY .
One of the Cars I need is STANDARD for the German Touring Car . So heres a quick Calcualtion for you to think about
Example
5 Races = 5 Games Days = 30 different Used Cars in the Used Car Delearship
Divide 800 by 30 to get the amount of Races you need to do to see every Car in the used Car Delearship , its a lot Trust me , something like 133 Races......!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to Indy from the Point you are on the Indy Selection Screen in the American Championship till you have completed the Race , Collected the Credits and Levels Point and gone back to the Indy Race Selction Screen Including loading the Race of course takes Roughly 5 mins and 22 seconds , so that'll be a few more hours grinding ahead
Oh yeah the 1 Car from the 1031 , well that one car has me thinking as theres only 1 car i've not seen as yet thats the X1 so maybe there is 201 Premiums and not 200
200 Are Premuim
That Leaves 831 as Standards the 1 is Important i'll come back to that later
This Morning I was at Level 23 with 67% Game Completion
I need 3 Cars to To Finish A-Spec and 2 Levels to get too Level 25 and the Endurance Races
So with that in mind I bought the Jimmie Johnson 48 Chevy Impala and grinded away at the American Championship , specifcally the Indy Superspeedway , you can get round the Track easily in 3.52 secs one handed
This Pays 98,000 credits and 4440 Level Experience Points . I Currently have 3.674,698 Credits
After Grinding Indy for ages I finally got to Level 25 I also did all the other Races bar the 3 I still need cars for , oh i'm at 68% now...wow eh
Which brings me onto the Used Delearship Garage . as Mentioned by Famine in another thread here --> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134149
Every time you see the load screen as you are Entering a Race thats another GAME DAY .
One of the Cars I need is STANDARD for the German Touring Car . So heres a quick Calcualtion for you to think about
Example
5 Races = 5 Games Days = 30 different Used Cars in the Used Car Delearship
Divide 800 by 30 to get the amount of Races you need to do to see every Car in the used Car Delearship , its a lot Trust me , something like 133 Races......!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to Indy from the Point you are on the Indy Selection Screen in the American Championship till you have completed the Race , Collected the Credits and Levels Point and gone back to the Indy Race Selction Screen Including loading the Race of course takes Roughly 5 mins and 22 seconds , so that'll be a few more hours grinding ahead
Oh yeah the 1 Car from the 1031 , well that one car has me thinking as theres only 1 car i've not seen as yet thats the X1 so maybe there is 201 Premiums and not 200