- 1

- Hamburg
- cocoloco1991
Hi,
A few days ago i downloaded the new Update für GT5, which caused a big Problem on my PS3 System. When i try to launch the game, the GT5 Logo shows up, and then nothing happens. It just says "saving data" on the lower right of my screen. I waited 30 minutes, but nothing happened. I already removed all my installed files (updates and game files) and installed them new, but it didn´t help. If I remove my savegame and try to launch the game it works without any problems and i can set up a new profile. If I try to launch it again with my savegame, I only get "saving data"...
Has anybody got the same Problem? Or somebody know what I could try?
Or perhaps has somebody got an e-mail adress from Polyphony Digital or Sony where i could send my savegame?
Pls excuse bad grammar, i´m not a native.
Greetings,
cocoloco
A few days ago i downloaded the new Update für GT5, which caused a big Problem on my PS3 System. When i try to launch the game, the GT5 Logo shows up, and then nothing happens. It just says "saving data" on the lower right of my screen. I waited 30 minutes, but nothing happened. I already removed all my installed files (updates and game files) and installed them new, but it didn´t help. If I remove my savegame and try to launch the game it works without any problems and i can set up a new profile. If I try to launch it again with my savegame, I only get "saving data"...
Has anybody got the same Problem? Or somebody know what I could try?
Or perhaps has somebody got an e-mail adress from Polyphony Digital or Sony where i could send my savegame?
Pls excuse bad grammar, i´m not a native.
Greetings,
cocoloco