Game freez-up

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbowrx
  • 6 comments
  • 745 views
Messages
61
Messages
turbowrxsti
Messages
turbowrxsti
My game keeps freezing up after playing for half an hour++:grumpy:
Does anybody have the same problem? It just hangs on the GT mark after for example being in the GT auto menu. Then after a long while it can come back again. I have installed it, but a massage keeps popping up, "Time not set correct" or something.
 
Server issues. Main menu news update tells you this. Disconnect from the internet to fix it until they've updated the servers.
 
I have had a few freezes after restarting licence tests.
 
Server issues. Main menu news update tells you this. Disconnect from the internet to fix it until they've updated the servers.

Aha, that sounds veru realiastic, I remember it saying it couldn't connect to the server sometimes.:dunce:
Well, thanks :)
 
I have had a few freezes after restarting licence tests.

I too!!! And was offline with v1.00.

Since updating to 1.01 never happened again.
 
mine froze a few times but unfroze itself after about 5 minutes.
 
I never had any freezing problems so far. But then I started playing like 28 hours after the game was released, not on launch night due to final exam.

This morning I installed it with 8 GBs under 40 minutes. Took a shower, made breakfast, and got ready for the day, and by the time was ready to roll.
 
Back