Game freezing when exiting online races

slimcooper
The last 2 nights when I leave an online room my game freezes up and I have to manualy shut nit off with the button on the console. Then when I try to start the playstation again it has to run test to make sure nothing was corrupted. Well today it is saying there is corrupted files and I can't get it to run(the ps3) it gets to the Warning about epileptic attacks then freezes again causing another manual shut down. Last week it would freeze while in a room but I was able to hit the Ps button and try to sign out, it would say I need to exit the game and I would click yes, then it would shut the whole playstation down instead of the game. Any one else having any issues like this?

Does the freezing happen with other games? You need to find out if it's the game or the Playstation, then you can start looking for solutions.

Does the freezing happen with other games? You need to find out if it's the game or the Playstation, then you can start looking for solutions.
Only GT6, everything else works fine. Now when I try to load the game it says "load failed do to corrupted files" and asks me if I want to try again, when I do it freezes on the Sony Entertainment page. If files are corrupt does that mean a fresh reinstall? I have been saving to a flash drive but not sure how to load that into game

Latest Posts

Back