Game freezing when trying to enter warmup?

Australia
Brisbane Australia
SDM_CarbonR
Time Attack Pro
Does anyone else have this issue? Im in Australia using mobile 4G tethering

I enter a sport race, get matched up, and then the warmup lobby appears, try to press Enter/Begin Warmup and the cursor starts spinning on the start button and doesnt do anything until the race starts. Screen is still working not frozen, can see other cars on the track, But i cant use chat box or anything, only PS menus work, then it proceeds to race as normal

I enter a sport race, get matched up, and then the warmup lobby appears, try to press Enter/Begin Warmup and the cursor starts spinning on the start button and doesnt do anything until the race starts. Screen is still working not frozen, can see other cars on the track, But i cant use chat box or anything, only PS menus work, then it proceeds to race as normal

Yes this happened to me the other day on a race that I ended up winning. I was worried at first that it was frozen and I was going to get booted from the race but it started normally.

Have you tried clearing your cache with the game.

Under settings and network I think. Clear game data cache. Hopefully that may help.

*also, when this happens, I think you can press circle to exit room. When you get your arrow back to select ok or cancel, hit cancel and you should have your arrow back in the lobby.

Yeah the same thing happened to me twice. It just kept circling. Also none of the buttons are responsive at all. I was worried id get booted eventually but the race started normally.

Yes it has happened to me a few times.
I wondered if I clicked too quickly?

Back