I Haven't played GT5 for about a week or two because I've been busy with school, but i booted it up yesterday for a quick run. I Started to play in practice mode when after about 10 or so seconds, the game completely freezes, and my wheel turns all the way to the right. I restart my PS3 by pushing the power button once. It then takes about 10 seconds to shut off, and makes three quick beeps when it does. It does the same thing in Aspec races, as well as arcade mode. However, it will not do this if i'm online in some way, either in my lounge or in the open lobby.
Has anyone else had this problem? I usually get between 10-20 seconds into a ride before it completely freezes. I don't remember this happening before 1.06, and when I downloaded it I noticed it.
Is there anything wrong? Is this a glitch or should I restart (hopefully not) my game save?
I searched for a freezing problem on here, but I didn't get anything that was like mine.
Has anyone else had this problem? I usually get between 10-20 seconds into a ride before it completely freezes. I don't remember this happening before 1.06, and when I downloaded it I noticed it.
Is there anything wrong? Is this a glitch or should I restart (hopefully not) my game save?
I searched for a freezing problem on here, but I didn't get anything that was like mine.