- 3
I searched for this, but couldn't find anything - my apologies if it is in fact somewhere here on the forums.
I've won the second special conditions races a few times to win the Toyota rally car for the 270k, but now if I win it, the "Congrats" screen comes up, with the name of the car, but no picture, then when i click "ok", the game just hangs, with the pointer arrow on the screen.
Is my save file corrupt? am i going to have to start over??
I've won the second special conditions races a few times to win the Toyota rally car for the 270k, but now if I win it, the "Congrats" screen comes up, with the name of the car, but no picture, then when i click "ok", the game just hangs, with the pointer arrow on the screen.
Is my save file corrupt? am i going to have to start over??