Game is freezing a lot

  • Thread starter Thread starter GinoLicious
  • 2 comments
  • 419 views

GinoLicious

(Banned)
Messages
344
Okay so for the past 2 days my ps3 has froze while trying to load the clubman stage route 5 on practice mode. I have been trying to get onto this track to test out my newly tuned R6 Avant and the game always freezes on this track. What is going? My ps3 was off all last night and I just fired up for the first time this morning. Made a few changes to my car, then went right to practice and am still waiting, 10 minutes, for the track to load. Anyone have any insight? Don't tell me my ps3 bit the dust, cause she is still working for everything else lol.:nervous:
 
Mine froze today after I had finally reached level 40. Luckily when I restarted level 40 was still showing (although my X2010 which did need oil, no longer needed it!)
 
Did you do the pre-install?

And...

Do you have PSN on?
 
Back