Game is jamming during top gear advanced challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Worst_Driver
  • 1 comments
  • 454 views
Messages
3,070
Canada
Québec
Messages
GTP_WorstDriver
I just got level 19 so I thought about finishing the top gear special events, (got gold on the other two) so I started the last one with the schimmwagen or whatever you call it and just past the Hammerhead halfway on the straight before the follow-through the game stops and I cannot do anything. It always does it at the exact same place. Seems to be the game itself, because I didn't encounter any other problems yet and my PS3 reads the game perfectly. But when my last PS3 stopped reading discs it was doing the same thing so...

Anyone else got this problem ?:scared:

Update: I was doing the supercar nostagia championship in the amateur hall and it jammed but this time a Rome circuit at the last corner. I'm reinstalling my game data at the moment.:scared:

Update 2: Still jamming at the exact same place, online or not. FFFFFFFFFFF*********** YOUUUUUUUUU
 
Last edited:
Try reinstalling the game data, might be something corrupt there perhaps?
 
Back