Game lagging while others are pitting

  • Thread starter Thread starter S60
  • 1 comments
  • 379 views

S60

Messages
32
Norway
Norway
Messages
Luddezor
So, basically I've been doing the endurance (super, rather) races and I've been noticing when the opponents enter the pit the game quite literally freezes for half a second as if to load some gamecode for each car entering the pit. Sounds pretty harmless, I'm sure, but when that happens to you during a tight high speed section you can get royally ****ed over.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one with this issues? Afraid it might be my PS3.
 
S60
So, basically I've been doing the endurance (super, rather) races and I've been noticing when the opponents enter the pit the game quite literally freezes for half a second as if to load some gamecode for each car entering the pit. Sounds pretty harmless, I'm sure, but when that happens to you during a tight high speed section you can get royally ****ed over.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one with this issues? Afraid it might be my PS3.
It does happen for me for a split second. But It is not your PS3.
 
Back