Game: Name That SongMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TAFJonathan
  • 17 comments
  • 842 views
Messages
2,970
1) Why do girls wanna pierce their nose, or walk around in tight pantyhose? Oh yeah! *DUDEBUSTA*

2) Remember when I was in the grocery store, now's my time. *DUDEBUSTA*

3) It was mine, so when you're dead and gone...remember this night, for 20 years now on. It's not right. *VOLTRON*

4) Once I thought my innocence was gone, now I know that happiness lives on.

5) Big weed stash, pocket full of cash... *ZERO*
 
3) easy - Blink 182 Stay together for the kids

Damn, 4 and 5... I know I've heard these songs.
 
Originally posted by Voltron
3) easy - Blink 182 Stay together for the kids

Damn, 4 and 5... I know I've heard these songs.

#3 goes to Voltron!
 
1 is blink 182...um....errr.....give me one good reason.
 
5 is Saturday by Ludacris.
 
AHH I didnt see that Puffy said it first.
 
it's all good Zero, i forgot to name the name of the song, i just said the artist
 
Stealth some ne ones please, and do like you did this round put at least one rap song in there...thanx
 
number 2 is story of a lonely guy - blink 182.

you like take off ya pants and jacket stealth???

not bad album...could have had a few more songs on it though and i missed the bloody bonus track, its not on mine. :(
 
I'd play if every song wasn't by Blink 182 and Ludacris. Maybe have a new person pick the songs each time?
 
Alright, I'll try some.

1. Black then white are all I see in my infancy..
2. I want a new mistake, lose is more than hesitate..
3. My shadow's been shedding skin, and I've been picking scabs again..

I can only think of 3, by 2 artists..
 
Number 4 is by Billy Joel. I have no idea of the song name, though.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Number 4 is by Billy Joel. I have no idea of the song name, though.
For the Longest Time?
 
Back