GAME PROGRESS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe Ferreira
  • 7 comments
  • 932 views
Messages
76
South Africa
Cape Town
Hi guys
I have all the licience awards 75/75 & stars 546/546. I found it very challanging also very satisfying when one finally succeeds after trying for hours. My question is why does my "Game Progress" read 93%. Shouldn't it be 100% ? Am I missing something.
 
Hi guys
I have all the licience awards 75/75 & stars 546/546. I found it very challanging also very satisfying when one finally succeeds after trying for hours. My question is why does my "Game Progress" read 93%. Shouldn't it be 100% ? Am I missing something.

Red Bull events. But maybe One Make Races, Mission Races and Coffee Breaks.
 
Search "How to get 100% completion?". I'd post a link but my phone thinks otherwise.
 
Search "How to get 100% completion?". I'd post a link but my phone thinks otherwise.
Search "How to get 100% completion?". I'd post a link but my phone thinks otherwise.

I have found something I missed. Goodwood Hill & Luner mission. I have now golded them also and my completion standing has gone up to 99% from 93%. Licience awards did not change still 75/75 and stars 546/546. So, as far as I can see I have golded everything. I have done 19,074 miles. I have not been on line yet so have not received any patches. I also read about "Autobalmy " What T Fs Autobalmy. I also see no Redbull challange yet. At what stage can I achieve Platinum. Has the milage travelled any bearing on the above questions. There does not seem to be a clear cut progression table anywhere and there should be. I'll appreciate any information on the matter.
 
To achieve Platinum, you need to have completed all the PSN trophies.....gaining Platinum is not reliant on getting 100% game completion. The Autobarmy trophy is 7,900-ish miles so you will already have it. To check which trophies you need for Platinum, go to the second to last right section on the PS3 main menu, go down to "Trophy List" or something like that, click it, then click GT6 and see what trophies are missing.

As for your game completion status at 99%, I would assume you need to get the latest updates so that you get the Red Bull events etc
 
To achieve Platinum, you need to have completed all the PSN trophies.....gaining Platinum is not reliant on getting 100% game completion. The Autobarmy trophy is 7,900-ish miles so you will already have it. To check which trophies you need for Platinum, go to the second to last right section on the PS3 main menu, go down to "Trophy List" or something like that, click it, then click GT6 and see what trophies are missing.

As for your game completion status at 99%, I would assume you need to get the latest updates so that you get the Red Bull events etc
Hi nursemorph, you have been a great help. I have never ever been in the main menu before. I now see that although I have golded every catogary in international B, I did not gold the cart races as a combined race ie; win all three races on a trot. I did not realise it was necessary. The same applied to the cart races on international A. I know how I battled to just gold them individually and it will be a job to gold them one after the other. These are the only place where I see silver trophies insofar as liciences go. There is one more silver trophy which appears in "FINALE unlock the ending mvie" I don't have a clue what that is supposed to mean.
Once again thanks a lot for your time and patience.
 
I now see that although I have golded every catogary in international B, I did not gold the cart races as a combined race ie; win all three races on a trot. I did not realise it was necessary. The same applied to the cart races on international A. I know how I battled to just gold them individually and it will be a job to gold them one after the other.

You don't need to get gold in all the races to win the championship. Sometimes a gold and two silvers will do it, or two golds and a bronze, it just requires you to get more championship points than your nearest rival.
 
Back