Game running weird

  • Thread starter Thread starter snowflake
  • 5 comments
  • 787 views
Messages
13
Messages
azamatjewface
So the last few days Ive been playing GT5, especially during loading, but also while racing, a little box with a message pops up in the lower right hand of the screen.

It appears and disappears so fast I cant read it but have noticed the word 'device' in there somewhere. Also when it comes the game stutters a bit and can get annoying while racing.

Any ideas?
 
Only thing I've seen in that corner is the word Installing, even though I did a full install it will still say that on load. But haven't seen anything else.
 
Its not the 'installing' message.

It says about 8-10 words on two lines in a box in the lower right hand side of the screen. The words are in yellow but appear and disappear too fast to read.

Maybe its not the game but the ps3? I have no idea
 
Sounds to me like it's actually your TV. Try switching inputs and see if anything happens.
 
Back