game save data lost???

United States
MISSOURI, USA
kenquaethem
ok, so i had to sell my ps3 and i also lost my flash drive that i had my game save data on! i was wondering if it would be saved on my psn when i get a new one, i had 300+ cars and some damn good tunes. please help!!

thanks
ken

i didnt..... damn my luck!!!! at least i have the tunes wrote down, now its just getting a new ps3 and talking to my team members, can u still "dupe" cars? cause i sent a few to them and i hope they can copy em ;)

i didnt..... damn my luck!!!! at least i have the tunes wrote down, now its just getting a new ps3 and talking to my team members, can u still "dupe" cars? cause i sent a few to them and i hope they can copy em ;)
Yeah still works.

sweet! :D i will be a happy camper then, cant wait, my fav drag car was my zr1 very fast for a zr1 9.273 :D

Their may or may not be a couple programs out there where you could borrow glitch cars in about 1 minute from your friends, or send unlimited amounts of items.. Can't discuss the name of the alleged programs here but if you type in key words into google like "gt5 unlimited trading" or "borrow glitch program" you should find them easy enough if they exist ;) :D

i had my fun with the whole "h@çk car" thing for a while but stopped before they did the first patch. i realized it was taking me and my team away from our roots and it wasnt worth it, someone always has a faster car. i am a gearhead not a cheater. my fav one i did was a matte blue dc5 interga rwd with a nascar engine in it, or the oldshool mini rwd with the f10 engine or even the 1500hp midget wheelie machine :) like i said it was fun but took my team away from its roots....

Back