Game Save Messed Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter tonyt3rry
  • 6 comments
  • 635 views
Messages
110
Messages
tonyt3rry / GTP_tonyt3rry
Hi, I recently updated to version 1.08 and got a error 0x0000001 [241] error not too sure on the bracket number but it wouldnt let me play online with this save so I have been forced to play offline or start a new save, I decided to start a new save despite having really good cars and getting a good car off the 1000 ticket. I was wondering if anyone would like to try the nurb glitch so I could buy a few of them back obviously I cant get the rare cars unless I race but I have a low level. any unused car donations would be apreciated but I dont mind. I've learnt my lesson to make sure I back my saves up.
 
See my sig for details...
Just read 'The Myth of Sysiphus' by Albert Camus and start rolling that rock back up the hill ;-)
 
make this a signature thread, and I sign. I got hit twice. The first time my save just completely disappeared. No message or warning. I booted up the game one day and was greeted with the welcome screen as if it was my first time playing. Its weird because all of my photos were still there but everything else had reset.
The second time, which happened a few days ago, I get the same error as everyone else
 
See my sig for details...
Just read 'The Myth of Sysiphus' by Albert Camus and start rolling that rock back up the hill ;-)
Holy ****. I should stop complaining. If I was that far in the game and that happened to me I think I would've shredded the disc
 
Wow, what happened?

GT5 has this problem where it just randomly decides to make the savegame a piece of garbage. However, I am holding on to mine in hopes that PD fixes this with 1.09
 
Back