Game Stuck progress on Menu 4 Highspeed

• Thread starter curkeeper
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I have finished 1st a bazillion times in the clubman race (PP 550 / 3 laps) Highspeed ring. But menu 4 continues to say in progress. I bought the game direct from Playstation store so I uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail. I cant progress,,,please help if anyone knows something.

Much Appreciated

I have finished 1st a bazillion times in the clubman race (PP 550 / 3 laps) Highspeed ring. But menu 4 continues to say in progress. I bought the game direct from Playstation store so I uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail. I cant progress,,,please help if anyone knows something.

Much Appreciated
Can you provide a screenshot of the main menu (map) screen, and the current Menu Book screen?

It's also worth noting that Menu Book 4 is not the Clubman Cup at High Speed Ring. It's a championship race accessed from the courses world map, below "Americas, Europe, Asia", and it will be marked with a yellow compass icon.

You should always follow the yellow compass icon.

Can you provide a screenshot of the main menu (map) screen, and the current Menu Book screen?

It's also worth noting that Menu Book 4 is not the Clubman Cup at High Speed Ring. It's a championship race accessed from the courses world map, below "Americas, Europe, Asia", and it will be marked with a yellow compass icon.

My bad...The Menu does say championship High speed ring track...but when I go there I only get 2 options to race 1. GT Cup and 2 Clubman Cup

My bad...The Menu does say championship High speed ring track...but when I go there I only get 2 options to race 1. GT Cup and 2 Clubman Cup
Yes, you're going too far. Don't go into Asia, then High Speed Ring; look at the bottom of the screen where the three continents are displayed. That's where you'll find the Championship events:
It's a championship race accessed from the courses world map, below "Americas, Europe, Asia", and it will be marked with a yellow compass icon.

Attachments

• 20221120_211314[1].jpg
    20221120_211314[1].jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20221120_210617[1].jpg
    20221120_210617[1].jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 15
Back