Game uk Pre Order Bonus Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter vass0131
  • 9 comments
  • 787 views
Messages
107
Messages
Vass_sCo
I did not get my code for pre order cars and when i went into the store they diddn't have a clue what i was talking about and fobbed me off.


I used game live chat and within seconds was given my code for the pre order car pack.
 
why this thread then???

my anniv ed from game came without the book and 5 cars, but i soon realised game had changed their specs after like the last day before release
 
How did you word your enquiry? I emailed them on Monday and they haven't got back to me so I think I'll try the livechat.
Did they say anything about the apex book?
 
How did you word your enquiry? I emailed them on Monday and they haven't got back to me so I think I'll try the livechat.
Did they say anything about the apex book?
me or him?
 
I meant vass
Got mine from them today
 
I pre-ordered my copy from Game UK and they just entered a code on the till and it printed out a receipt with the redeemable code on it, as for the Apex II guide (ebook version) - I believe they pulled it from the deal and it will now appear as an Android/iOS app download sometime in the future.
 
I had an abysmal time with Game. I went to preorder the 15th ann., and got told "it's probably that one". He didn't have a clue, so I went back to double check. Of course, it was the standard edition. Another member of staff then told me that it was only available online, so that preorder got cancelled. Then, I went in again to browse, and got told I could preorder the 15th ann. edition after all.
 
I used live chat.


thestig11 I put the thread up because the staff at game did not have a clue what i was talking about and did not know of the pre order car pack.

Live chat were great and resolved it.
 
Live chat were great took about 2 minutes to get my issues sorted
 
I used live chat.


thestig11 I put the thread up because the staff at game did not have a clue what i was talking about and did not know of the pre order car pack.

Live chat were great and resolved it.
ah ok :)
 
Back