Game Updates

GTP_infamousDee
Hello all. I'm looking to play Prologue online for the first time, but apparently the updates required to do this weigh in at several gigabytes. Could someone please confirm the precise size of the required file(s)? My internet service provider is fairly harsh with regards to monthly download allowances, to say the least. ;)

Can these be downloaded onto a USB stick or something? I could use the bandwidth at work to download, and not anger my ISP!

Can these be downloaded onto a USB stick or something? I could use the bandwidth at work to download, and not anger my ISP!

no you cant, what i know. i had similiar problems with my ISP, but not because of the GB per month restriction... it was another problem.

Anyways, only way you can update the game is by downloading the updates via ps3

Chris

ps: i used to have 2.5gb per month data volume... but that was 6-7 years ago... now its all flatrate... how come your still limited?

Doubt the update can be done on a pc. Would be helpful if it could be done.

oh darn! I haven't played GT5P in many many months. I tried to update GT5P but my ISP is lame and slow after about 10 minutes the download quits. I had the same problem with the PS3 update, but lucky they allow you to get the patch over a PC.
:grumpy:

Back