Gamepad SettingsPS4 

• Thread starter Sniparator
  • 9 comments
Germany
Western Pomerania
Felixvhst
Hey, I've just started to play PCars 2 and I just ask if anybody can give me beginner friendly gamepad settings.
As I'm a GT Sport player I really hope for settings which kinda feel like the controls over there.

I appreciate every little hint and comment, thanks! :)

Beginner friendly, try this
(add 1 to steering deadzone if you struggle to centre your car if you wish)
50 (1.1 control matches your stick movement)
50 (1.1 control matches your trigger input)
50 (1.1 control matches your trigger input)
0 (not used)
50 (not used)
90 (lower if you have to much understeer at high speed) default is 95, I use 75.
80 (a good base but raise it if it's to twitchy) default is 67, I use 75.
Yes

Hey, I've just started to play PCars 2 and I just ask if anybody can give me beginner friendly gamepad settings.
As I'm a GT Sport player I really hope for settings which kinda feel like the controls over there.

I appreciate every little hint and comment, thanks! :)
Hi man! Welcome to pCars!

As you, I come from playing Gran Turismo since forever and started looking for settings that let me drive as smooth as GT in pCars.

From my personal experience, it is a very frustrating endeavor. You will find this setup and that setup, both completely different and yet people will tell you that they drive fine.

Well, after much experimenting (which is also very frustrating because you cannot change the settings in the race. You have to go back to main menu for the changes to take place), I modified a supposed “drive just like GT Sport setup!!!!!!” a lot, in order to better suit my driving style.

That said, I can drive quite good some cars but others are much more difficult and I feel that I can change something more. In my opinion it is not possible to replicate exactly the GT feeling. I just gave up and assumed that you just have to adapt.

Well, enough words. I attach my setup. Hopefully you will try it and like it. Good luck!

Attachments

• 0BF9BE1F-D42B-4ACF-9A87-45F8F524017E.jpeg
    0BF9BE1F-D42B-4ACF-9A87-45F8F524017E.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 424
  • 03957B7A-F72F-4E5F-8CCA-D457DC03D8A8.jpeg
    03957B7A-F72F-4E5F-8CCA-D457DC03D8A8.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 413
Surprised myself, I bought it on the January sale.
I use mostly steering wheel but at the moment I'm forced to use DS4.
Found these pad settings for my liking. Pcars1 burnt my fingers badly. This feels definitely better!

Back