Gamepad steer helper

• Thread starter Johnnn
  • 1 comments
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Hi, ACC brought us very easy gamepad helper to use which is fine for newcomers. I don't use it but I would like to discuss what you get if you disable it. If it's enabled, it's easy playing like GT. But without it's completely different game and interesting for me is I don't know anything similar. What is active if you disable it? I need to be very careful with my gas because your front grip could be very easy to lose (looks real to me) but I don't know this from any other gamepad game. Some games has very high front grip which could be part of the gamepad helper? Everything must be so smooth (I have steering filter set to 0 which is maybe problem too). Maybe other games do more stuff for you.

So I would like to know your experiences with it. ACC looks like very unassisted with steer helper off which is pretty good. Settings for steering are pretty good too so you can set almost everything.

Today I was testing AC vs. ACC and it looks like they are almost the same in terms of input. My most problems were probably from very HC settings which is fine for testing but not so good for playing. But it's good AC/ACC has so many options for gamepad settings. I would say there is no additional helper in AC or ACC.

Back