"Gameplay recording paused, you have entered a blocked screen"

• Thread starter Race2Much
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
When trying to enter the Civic time trial at Nordschleife I get the message in the title of this post. I only get it for the Civic, I can enter the other time trials. I have tried searching the issue and all the responses seem to be centered on streaming. I am not streaming, just trying to join the time trial. I have been doing time trials for awhile and this is the first time I have seen this. Does anyone know what I need to adjust in my settings. I tried turning notifications off as recommended but nothing changed.
Thanks in advance for any help!
:confused:

When trying to enter the Civic time trial at Nordschleife I get the message in the title of this post. I only get it for the Civic, I can enter the other time trials. I have tried searching the issue and all the responses seem to be centered on streaming. I am not streaming, just trying to join the time trial. I have been doing time trials for awhile and this is the first time I have seen this. Does anyone know what I need to adjust in my settings. I tried turning notifications off as recommended but nothing changed.
Thanks in advance for any help!
:confused:
It's because to enter that Time Trial you need to fill out a form full of personal information. This is automatically blocked from being recorded by the PlayStation 4/5 for data protection and safety reasons.

It's because to enter that Time Trial you need to fill out a form full of personal information. This is automatically blocked from being recorded by the PlayStation 4/5 for data protection and safety reasons.
Thanks for the quick reply, guess I am a little slow today. Where do I find the form. I feel like I have looked everywhere.
You'll have the same message if you try to enter the Michelin one.
That is precisely why I want to resolve this, I didn't care about it for the Civic time trial.....

Thanks for the quick reply, guess I am a little slow today. Where do I find the form. I feel like I have looked everywhere.

That is precisely why I want to resolve this, I didn't care about it for the Civic time trial.....
There's nothing to resolve mate just let it take you to the screen it takes you to after you click the time trial.
The Michelin website isn't up yet, but entry doesn't open for 2 days so that's to be expected.

There's nothing to resolve mate just let it take you to the screen it takes you to after you click the time trial.
The Michelin website isn't up yet, but entry doesn't open for 2 days so that's to be expected.

Thank you @Nebuc72, that is the clue I needed. I knew the Michelin trial wouldn't work, I was trying in the Civic trial. When I got the blocked screen message I would back out of it, I knew there was a form to fill out but couldn't find it. This time after getting the blocked screen message I just let it it sit there, took about 20 seconds and then the form popped up up.

IMG_0888.jpeg

Back