Games you want to return, remade, remastered, rebooted or have a sequel.

Philippines
Kalayaan Islands
Remake:
-Parasite Eve
-Syphon Filter
-Suikoden 1 & 2 (made into 1 game)
-GTA San Andreas
-Fear Effect
-Vagrant Story
-Front Mission 3
-MGS 1
-Ring of Red
-Balloon Fight

Remaster:
-Red Dead Redemption (already in works)
-Far Cry 2
-MW2 (with multiplayer)
-MW3 (with multiplayer)
-Black Ops (with multiplayer)
-Demon Souls
-Dark Souls

Reboot:
-Armored Core Series
-Harvest Moon Series
-Castlevania Series
-Army Men Series
-Road Rash Series
-Front Mission Series
-Silent Hill Series
-Twisted Metal Series
-Call of Duty Series (already trying)

Return:
-Midnight Club Series
-Monster Rancher Series
-Manhunt Series
-Bloody Roar Series
-Tenchu Series

Sequel:
-Bully
-Red Dead Redemption (already in works)
-Shadow of the Colossus
-Black

I would love to see a reboot of the Metroid series or a sequel to Prime, so Prime 4. And a remaster of the the Timesplitters trilogy (although I think they are actually doing this?)

Reboot:
-Metroid
-Dino Crisis
-Pitfall

Sequel:
-Metroid Prime
-Borderlands

Remaster/ Remake:
-Original 3 Spyros
-Timesplitters
-First 3 Wipeouts
-Resident Evil 3
-Rallisport Challenge 2

Last edited:
Reboot the SOCOM US Navy Seals franchise, while staying true to the original hardcore tactical playstyle of the original PS2 games. None of that kiddie and casual gameplay that has infected all other "tactical" shooters, including the PS3 SOCOM games.

Remake Ace Combat 5: Unsung War.

All I want is a remaster of the original Spyro trilogy.
Sadly it's tricky to do that since Spyro has been pretty much eaten up by the Skylander series. He even is the main character in that Skylander Netflix show.

As for what I want:

Remake:

Pokemon Black & White (favourite game)
Super Mario Sunshine (would like to see it in a new light)
Sonic 06 (I think this game had potential and would like to see what it would look like if its production wasn't rushed and the development team wasn't cut because Secret Rings was also in development)

Return:

Croc series (childhood reasons)

Sequal:

Pokemon X & Y (Kalos just feels unfinished and there was never any real in-game lore on Zygarde being mostly told through the Anime)
Ratchet & Clank (NOT the reboot, the original series, mainly because the last game (Nexus) on a cliffhanger)
Crash Team Racing

Remake/Remaster:
Burnout 3
Colin McRae Rally 3
Enthusia
Forza Motorsport 4
Gran Turismo 3
Gran Turismo 4
Midnight Club 3
Need For Speed Carbon
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Race Driver: GRID
ToCa Race Driver 3

Reboot:
Automodellista
Burnout
Driver
Midnight Club
Saints Row
The Getaway

Sequel:
Test Drive Unlimited
ToCa/GRID

On top of my head:

Remaster:

Gran Turismo 4
GTA San Andreas
Need for Speed Underground 1 & 2
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Maybe as BC3?)
Forza Motorsport 1-4

Remake:

Modern Warfare 2 (same perks, kill streaks, weapon attachments etc, with CoD4 dedicated servers for PC, can only dream though :drool: )

...And a remaster of the the Timesplitters trilogy (although I think they are actually doing this?...
-Borderlands
Indeed a Timesplitters remaster has been in the works now for many years, trouble is, only a few people are working on it. Borderlands 3 was announced last year, so that's on its way.

As for me, I'm a simple soul. Add:

Remaster
FUEL
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

Remake: Advan Racing - developed and published by Atlus for PS1, released in 1998. The game is based on an Automotive Company called Advan Racing.
Remastered: Gran Turismo 4.
Remake: Toca: Race Driver, and Toca: Race Driver 2.
Remake: The original Wolfenstein, anyone remember this great shooting game on the good old Commodore 64.

Remake:
Crash Team Racing and Crash Bash.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, 4, Underground 1, 2 and American Wasteland. (or they could just update the graphics and done, perfect so ether Remake or Remaster).
Gran Turismo 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Need for speed underground 2, Most Wanted and Carbon.
Metal Gear Solid 1
GTA 3D/PS2 Era games (III, VC, SA, LCS and VCS)
Driver 1 & 2
Bully with rage physics engine

Remaster:
Call Of Duty MW2 and MW3.
GTA IV

Um....i forgot what i also wanted.

A remaster of Metroid Prime and Super Smash Bros. Melee for PlayStation 4. Nintendo is just too far behind.

A Driver: Parallel Lines remaster would be nice. :)

Parallel lines was such a clever game, thought it was very good, though not quite the best, that goes to either Driver 2 or 3, shame it seems so forgotten in the Driver series really.

Would love for a new 6th main Driver title to be announced, as I did enjoy San Francisco, and was something different with the hole shifting car ability controlling Tanner whilst he's in his coma. However, if there was to be a new title, it'd be great if the ability to get of your car returned, to emulate the fun of the SF driver games. However, with this being Ubisoft, there's been now announcement of a new title, let alone of one being worked on.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.

That's the only one I want if that would mean it would be the only and last remaster/remake ever.

Rant: Scoffs at the idea of CoD remasters and remakes. Those games are remastered every year, just with slightly new skins. Exact same ****** gameplay every single year...

A sequel to War of the Monsters would be awesome! The original is the only game of its type as far as I am aware.

GT1.

No extra cars, no extra tracks or redesigned tracks.
Just the same simple goodness but in QHD glory.

UT2004.
This is the game that got me into PC gaming, so a QHD remake that was also easy to make maps would be sweet.

Back