gamesave with NTSC specific cars for PAL save?

• Thread starter SNIPE
  • 6 comments
Hi.

Is there any way to get the F3000/F1 cars that are in the japanese or US version of gran turismo 3 and any others such as the diablo and that porshe onto a PAL savefile, I am from the UK and really want to have all the official cars.

Do I need an adapter such as an X port to be able to read or convert the file format or will the PS3 read the PSV file fine?, one time got a PSV file extension but it had a xport logo on the ps3 and didn't open for some reason, it was probably damaged or in the wrong region or because as mentioned the ps3 could not open the PSV file because of how it had been edited by the x port, but i'm not sure.

help would be appreciated greatly, thanks.

You won't get a savegame with these cars for the PAL version. The bodies for these cars were removed in the PAL game, they get a default body instead (Daihatsu Mira TR XX Avanzato R).
In order to get access to these cars, you need either the US or the Japanese version of GT3, and a fitting savegame.

You won't get a savegame with these cars for the PAL version. The bodies for these cars were removed in the PAL game, they get a default body instead (Daihatsu Mira TR XX Avanzato R).
In order to get access to these cars, you need either the US or the Japanese version of GT3, and a fitting savegame.

As racing panda said all these cars body's were replaced in the pal version with the 'Daihatsu Mira TR XX Avanzato R'

I KNOW! (sorry, ive just been searching for soooo long :( )

i just want to drive them and check out their performance. see how good they compare to others in their class. (diablo vs jgtc, 911 vs ruf, stratos wrc vs delta/other wrcs, stratos road vs similar class road cars)

I can help you with this, if you go here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/197470-gran-turismo-3-a-spec/saves the fourth entry in the Max Drive Save (Europe) has all the cars you want.

The Diablo has a Jaguar XJ220 body, the 911 GT3 has a RUF CTR2 body and the Lancia Stratos has a Lancia Delta body.

They all have had some tuning work done so they're not standard, but they are all driveable. Plus there are some other hybrid's on there too, Skyline engine in an Acura NSX for example.

You will need an AR Max disc and a flash drive to get them onto a memory card of course :)

Back