GameShark 2 Problem

• Thread starter Spock
  • 10 comments

Spock

Not In My Name
Premium
Hey any of you that can help me with my gs2. it wont load the code lists about have way trough loading the list it freezes no matter what i do. i cant reformat it or anything i just freezes. much help would be needed :( :mad: :(

your disc might be bad, or more likely your dongle (the gameshark memory card) is corrupted. Either find someone with a version 2.0 disc (which fixes corrupted memory cards) or go to www.gameshark.com and order a 2.0 disc for $8 (US dollars) I think.
And don't cheat, it hurts the economy ;)

hell no it just stopped working. and i uesed it about hour before i used it and it stopped working

Hey man i had the same problem it was the crad that was messed up i had to take it back and i just got a neew card and it werks fine!!!!!!!

gameshark's quality has gone downhill.

I still have my original 1.94 psx gameshark, and it works, where as my dreamcast doesnt work (i think), and my n64 is in the brink).

basically interact sucks. get a pro action replay or something (but not all other gs-like devices support gs codes)

Only newer versions of the GS disk allow you to reformat unfortunately...
(1.9 and above I think, but I know that 2.0 is the best even though it won't load on my PS2 :mad: )

i had the same problem with my first gameshark 2 i took it back to toys r us and gots me a new one and no longer have problems mine was the dongle also

Back