Gameshark Hackers Wanted for street race

• Thread starter twoxtme
  • 6 comments
Hi, Me and my friend have started street racing our cars against each other on long straight-aways. It's great, but It's always who ever has the fastest car wins.

So my question to you is:

Can anyone hack a code that, say, when you press L3 you get a 100 HP boost like in The Fast and the Furious. God that would be so awesome.

Please somebody help. :)

I really dont think its possible, that would be putting NOS in a game that doesnt allow it. Only thing I can think of is the hybrid codes, or maybe the hp multiplier... If you race on the straightaways, go to your gear settings, and on the auto-setup, put it all the way over on sports, that will make you accelerate really fast, but you might also find yourself in 6th gear in 3-4 seconds... you just gotta be careful. Maybe extending your first gear over as far as it goes so your acceleration keeps up until around 70-80 mph.

The only way we have been hacking GT3 is if we have a simalar like code to start with. Well gs.com & other sites have not touched the area you speak of or for that matter many usefull codes period. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I really want all the gold trophies for series I havent run, or 1 lap win.Wooohoooo that was fun.
Oh yeah, a boost code would be very easy if we could dump the memory. All ya do is find the "true speed" addy and joker it at a high value to another button. Bingo=nitrous. Thats how it was done for GT2. Hell, I scripted codes to make hybrids your opponents and make the AI more agressive for GT2. Ahhh, the good ole days. :)

By putting together alot of "less than,greater than,equal to" activators which took away brakes and forced AI to accelerate based on the speed they were going. The copy cars from garage was made for hybrids but the AI couldent handle the high hp and drove crappy. So that inspired me to make them drive better.

By putting together alot of "less than,greater than,equal to" activators which took away brakes and forced AI to accelerate based on the speed they were going. The copy cars from garage was made for hybrids but the AI couldent handle the high hp and drove crappy. So that inspired me to make them drive better.

MOAR PLEEZ ;-)

i would like some more info on this

Back