Gameshark woes

breakpoint

Return of the Krugen
Premium
United States
Huntsville, Alabama.
LEGION138
I tried contacting mad catz about this and just got a very lame email back that didn't come close to answering my question, they just sent me a link to the FAQ section which i stated that i looked at already. The question is i have a gameshark broadband enabled for PS2 and i was trying to update it online (all the codes, firmware and such) and well i lost the pin# that came with it of course. It asks for this to connect to update. Is there any other way to update my code and game list without connection my PS2 to the internet? I was reading that i could download cheat files onto a usb stick and upload them into the database without having to type and type codes in but i could never find the files for the codes on the gameshark website either.

Well,i know how to do it with AR MAX,but i dunno about Gameshark.Doesn't the web site has a option to download a codelist from it?

Well,i know how to do it with AR MAX,but i dunno about Gameshark.Doesn't the web site has a option to download a codelist from it?

I looked through the FAQ's section and all and couldn't find anything. I couldn't even get help from the tech support either.

well,then i don't think you will be able to update it without internet.

I recommend you to buy an AR MAX or Codebreaker,since they both let you update codes via pen drive and internet.

ARmax is the best!!!! =p
i'll try and help ya out on this one,
i'll reply bak if i find anything out

-edit-
all i found is the following, which are xploder codes (i THINK) check em out, see
if its wat ya need
Codes

ARmax is the best!!!! =p
i'll try and help ya out on this one,
i'll reply bak if i find anything out

-edit-
all i found is the following, which are xploder codes (i THINK) check em out, see
if its wat ya need
Codes

I guess im going to have to buy an armax soon. Madcatz just really pissed me off with theyre smart *** reply they sent me. It doesnt make since that if you loose they key that came with it you can't update it. Well it does make since if you want to make more money from consumers (very underhanded though). So im done with madcatz i have never bought the controllers they sell because they are just horrible. When it comes to certain things like controllers with games and cereal, i buy only name brand because in those things there is a difference with quality. Thanks for the help though, but the code link was just the plain ol text codes which take years to type in.

I would recomend you to buy AR MAX.
Then i can give you a link for a program to createa code list with only the games you want(will all games it's like 2.5MB).You can't edit codes,but at least you can select the games.

Back