Gamester's:Photo:Album 1st Update of 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gamesta666
  • 171 comments
  • 23,997 views
Thanks TVR! I really appreciate it and will work on that in my next update
 
Update Sept 1st 2011

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R

6105012316_d54d718d9e_z.jpg


6104465719_89b3deefa5_z.jpg


6104465201_0aa1359e83_z.jpg


6104466145_1fcbcd2c4c_z.jpg


6104465449_fb9568ee7d_z.jpg


Audi RS6

6104465377_39dac40113_z.jpg


6105012766_303b7779c3_z.jpg


Bonus Shot

6104464719_4c00e4ee02_z.jpg
 
I like the last shot.
 
It's my Favourite out of the set also Thank you very much TVR!
 
Sweet. I like the last one as well. :p
 
My favorite shots so far are of the C63 AMG. Yum :drool:
 
I like the close ups 👍 nice shots
 
Thank you all for the great comments and visit I really truly appriciate it.
 
Great shots. The close up on the wheel is my favorite shot.
 
Thanks agian for all the great comments.

Update Sept 6th 2011

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG

6121093675_fde1fdd5f8_z.jpg


6121093773_9ea9e56de3_z.jpg


6121636690_c0fc4f5bae_z.jpg


6121093339_b0b34b2aa4_z.jpg


6121636586_7b8ca5faae_z.jpg
 
Nice shots of the SLS, great sense of action in them all 👍
 
Beautiful shots of the AMG. My favorite is the last one - nice yaw on the turn to make it look more realistic, and good use of aperture.
 
Thank you all for the visit and Comments!!

Update September 9th 2011

6130637309_e302cc8909_z.jpg


6131186668_7cceac4b1e_z.jpg


6130644947_c80608b37f_z.jpg


6131186778_d70fc89017_z.jpg




Ferrari 458 Italia

6130644869_e66af0710c_z.jpg


6130644727_9e49e15d59_z.jpg
 
The 190E shots are great! Love the action and slight body roll in the 3rd one 👍
 
Thanks! it's one of my favourites.
 
Nice job! Really like the Merc shots.
 
I think you should edit the last shot.
 
I am going to try and do that Thanks for all the great comments here are my latest


Update 09/30/2011

C63 AMG

6199261806_141ca07321_z.jpg


6198745275_cd8a34e679_z.jpg


6198744493_a4f89cf64b_z.jpg


6199261204_f21a217a89_z.jpg


DTC @ Eiger Short

6198746339_ea72f963e8_z.jpg


6198746189_ede3ab01e4_z.jpg


6198745967_3db9248d5f_z.jpg


6199262586_30f9d2530e_z.jpg


6199262426_142b59ab7d_z.jpg
 
Great shots, nice gallery. Personally not a fan of HDR but they're still great shots!
 
Thanks very much.

I should have a massive update for the last 3 months of picture taking posted soon.
 
Update #1 of 2012

6218388314_b397b524b9_z.jpg


6323137231_1c715ae80f_z.jpg


6746813423_c729172873_z.jpg


6746815527_5e2f21ed8c_z.jpg


6746809429_d49994098b_z.jpg
 
Your Sileight makes my loins tickle. Tehehe.
 
Back