GameStop doesn't have this game !?

Cuba
Miami, FL, CUBA
mistamontiel00
So I'm bored of all my current games and I thought Enthusia would keep me busy for a while, I've always wanted to try it out. A racing simulator that's not GT, for once !! I searched GameStop online and they don't have it.

Is it really rare nowadays ?? I don't wanna have to fight for it on eBay to get it for like 10+ bucks, it seems kinda old already.

I was playing Enthusia again while my PS3 was kaput. While the graphics aren't that good compared to GT4 & the gameplay is a bit dubious, the actual driving is first rate. In many ways, I think Enthusia's physics are still superior to GT5P's.

If you're a serious racer, it's well worth spending $14 IMO. 👍

Not being on Gamestop's online catalog doesn't mean the store doesn't have it. I've bought new games in store that weren't listed on the website, so I'd check just in case.

Dude..you don't see my thread RIGHT below this one ??

You're not so lucky. I got mine off half.com for $1.50 xD It was just the disc, but it looks brand new, it works perfect, I LOVE THIS MUSIC !!

I saw it, unfortunately right after I posted.

Also, the $7 was including shipping on one with the case and manual.

Matteson IL Gamestop had copy with case and booklet for 3.99 in the 9.99 and under bin. Just picked it up. Played about an hour last night.

Yeah, I bought mine from ebay. What I should of asked more clearly is how he found it handled.

No, you asked correctly. Just been very busy and didn't check back here. Somewhat different feel than GT4 as I expected. Took the Nissan R390 GT Race or Road car out on the Ring. Not sure on the default tyres the game had in their Arcade version. A lot of slip and sliding away. To be fair, I haven't done a whole lot and I'm sure there is a learning curve that needs to be mastered.

Don't know if I will try from the beginning. As my time is pretty tight with the races I'm in that are listed in my signature. Might download maxdrive code just to get the cars etc.

Back