gaphiko livery collection

• Thread starter gaphiko
  • 4 comments
Norway
Bergen
Gaphiiko
Welcome to Gaphiko's livery showcase/collection!

I see a lot of people on this forum do their own threads and seem to really enjoy it. So i'm jumping on the bandwagon too
I mainly do modern replica liveries and this thread will showcase newly published works (post 1.24 update). I usually make anything that catches my interest. My photography and effects isn't my strongest side, so there's that😅

I spend a good chunk of effort on each work (from sourcing material, vectorizing decals and final assembly) so any support is greatly appreciated. The fact that you found this tread and are now reading this intro already makes me happy (Hello there)!

Enjoy :)

Table of Contents
Volkswagen ID. R China Challenge / Tianmen
Volkswagen ID. R Pikes Peak

Volkswagen ID. R Blister Berg

Last edited:
2019 Volkswagen ID. R China Challenge

These are probably the least known variants of the VW ID. R. This machine conquered the Nürburgring, Goodwood, Pikes Peak, and this one. The red livery is the one driven up the Tianmen Shan Big Gate Road. Driven by Romain Dumas with a record time of 7:38.5. The #70 livery is unveiled as a promotion in a press conference earlier in March 2019.

Download Link:

2018 Volkswagen ID. R Pikes Peak

Indeed this is the "grey" ID. R. But it's not as boring as the color suggests. VW and Romain Dumas went all out on this hill climb and earned a time of 7:51.7 - a record still standing to this day as the fastest car ever to climb the Pikes Peak. Also made the testing livery in full carbon fibre.

Download Link:

2020 Volkswagen ID. R Blister Berg

This is the latest entry in the ID. R record book and is the current official livery of this vehicle. During a test drive on the Bilster Berg race track, test and development driver Dieter Depping set a new best time of 1:24.2 on the 4.2 kilometer track in Ostwestfalen. I've left this livery open for editing for those who want to adjust the colors (but it's already perfect if you ask me).
Hands down my favourite VW livery of all time :bowdown:

Download Link:

Back